Monday, February 27, 2012

Harmony

For this assignment we had to teach a lesson through visual aids using harmony and visual echo. I chose to teach a lesson of history, in particular teaching freedom. I chose to teach the meaning of freedom through the representation of when the United States became a free nation. I represented harmony through repetition by repeating certain shapes, such as the circles in the outline of England and the lines leading from England to the US. I also demonstrated visual echo by using the same color scheme. In Photoshop I used the eyedropper tool to pick up the color of the American flag and repeated those colors in both the circle and lines. I also tried to add emphasis by creating a glow to the outline of England as well as shadows to the circles and date.


No comments:

Post a Comment